comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

In NYC. Below is the view flying in. It's an okay picture - not perfect, since I was stitching 4 photos together and the plane was obviously moving. Anyway, I do love this city. And it appears that I'm now going to be on Paula Zahn's show tomorrow night as well as Tuesday night. Monday night they want to discuss our lovely Ms. Ann, the foul-mouthed bigot. She's supposed to be on, had already scheduled it before the blow-up. I have a feeling our little angel is a big fat chicken and won't show. To think that last week I got to meet Bill "The Christian-hating Jews Control Hollwyood" Donohue and now there's a chance Coulter might be there. Come to think of it, I never have seen Coulter and Donohue in the same room...

Anyway, here's New York.


blog comments powered by Disqus