comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Going on CNN tonight to talk about the US Attorney scandal
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Going on CNN tonight to talk about the US Attorney scandal



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Going on around 1045pm Eastern, debating Jim Geraghty, the guy I went on with a number of times before the election last fall. You may recall he was quite the decent fellow, and we actually had a good rapport going - I much prefer those kind of TV debates than the nasty ones. We're going to be discussing the US Attorneys scandal. As always, I'm open to any suggestions - though Joe has briefed me well, and I'm going to check the latest right now at Josh Marshall's site.

As an aside, what is it about TV controllers that gets them so easily lost. Mine, for my TiVo, has been missing for 4 hours. It just appeared in the bathtub. Yes, the bathtub.


blog comments powered by Disqus