comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


(click photo to see larger image)

I'm back from CNN. Ever the blogger, I snagged a photo of Paula Zahn while she was on the air (and got to say hi to Anderson Cooper in the make-up room - and you know what, it was fun, so to the "you've sold out" whiners out there, get over it, the man is hot). I really like Paula. I've been on her show a number of times on both FOX and CNN, and she has always been quite professional and good on the issues. Sure, she's not always perfect, nobody is, but I really think she's one of the good guys in the journalism field - and who else is doing repeated coverage of hate in America?

And here's Times Square from the car on the way back to my hotel.


blog comments powered by Disqus