comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: CNN on the news that Anna Nicole Smith just died: "This is certainly an unexpected and very tragic turn of events for Anna Nicole Smith"
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

CNN on the news that Anna Nicole Smith just died: "This is certainly an unexpected and very tragic turn of events for Anna Nicole Smith"



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


Gee, you think?


I promised myself I wouldn't post about this woman, because seriously, who the hell cares? Strike that, the Situation Room has now devoted their coverage to this mess of a woman dying. And we wonder why CNN hasn't caught on that the Pelosi-plane story is a lie. There are apparently much bigger stories to investigate.

UPDATE: I'm reminded of the time I was having breakfast in my favorite diner in New York City a few months back, and this easily 85-year-old man was sitting at the next table with his wife, reading the New York Times. All of a sudden he says, way too loudly, "who the fuck is Anna Nicole Smith?"


blog comments powered by Disqus