comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Haggard voicemail says he wanted to buy "more" crystal meth. Yet Haggard claims today he only bought it once and threw it out.
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Haggard voicemail says he wanted to buy "more" crystal meth. Yet Haggard claims today he only bought it once and threw it out.



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Gee, he lied.

The first voice message, left on August 4 at 2:18 p.m., says:

"Hi Mike, this is Art. Hey, I was just calling to see if we could get any more. Either $100 or $200 supply. And I could pick it up really anytime I could get it tomorrow or we could wait till next week sometime and so I also wanted to get your address. I could send you some money for inventory but that's probably not working, so if you have it then go ahead and get what you can and I may buzz up there later today, but I doubt your schedule would allow that unless you have some in the house. Okay, I'll check in with you later. Thanks a lot, bye."
$100 or $200 supply? He's even up on the sizes of the drug.


blog comments powered by Disqus