comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Rush DID NOT apologize. What do Talent, Steele and Green think?
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Rush DID NOT apologize. What do Talent, Steele and Green think?



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

The media needs to stop saying Rush apologized to Michael J. Fox. He didn't. Think Progress has the video and transcript of Rush today:

I stand by what I said. I take back none of what I said. I wouldn’t rephrase it any differently. It is what I believe; it is what I think. It is what I have found to be true.
Rush stands by his attack on Michael J. Fox. Do Jim Talent, Michael Steele and Mark Green stand by Limbaugh's attack?

Limbaugh is doing the GOP's dirty work. The candidates know it. Their failure to criticize Rush speaks volumes. So, they own Rush. Every reporter covering these races should be asking Talent, Steele and Green if they agree with the hero of the GOP, Rush Limbaugh.

UPDATE: Steele thought Limbaugh was "a little bit over the line" until he was forced to see what Limbaugh said on his behalf:
Steele called the talk show host's remarks "a little bit over the line," but said he really didn't hear Limbaugh's comments. DePuyt then played the remarks for viewers.

"That's a little more than over the line," Steele said.


blog comments powered by Disqus