comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Ok, that's funny, I was just on Nightline...
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Ok, that's funny, I was just on Nightline...



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Just brushed my teeth, came out of the bathroom, and there I was on TV. I was going to give you guys a heads up, I taped this a few days ago about the phone records privacy issue - you know, the issue where the Senate Republicans are now trying to kill the legislation that would make stealing your phone records illegal. You may recall that I bought General Wesley Clark's phone records this past January to prove how easy it was to do so. They originally thought the show would air tonight, but then I heard that Nightline was going to be about the school shooting tonight, so I figured the show got pulled. It didn't.

Anyway, I taped it, just on the off chance it ran anyway, and will post it tomorrow. And I guess this means on the west coast it will still be on later tonight.


blog comments powered by Disqus