comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Amtrak "security"
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Amtrak "security"



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

A reader writes:

I rode Amtrak yesterday, from Solana Beach (just north of San Diego) to Los Angeles. I had to show an ID which is their normal routine and then I walked to the street with my ticket looking for a place to buy a magazine or newspaper. Then, I came back to the train station, waited, and boarded the train when it came. I could have given my ticket to a terrorist! Of, course, no one checks luggage. This train goes through Camp Pendleton, very close to the San Onofre nuclear power plant, and has a layover in downtown Los Angeles. Think of the possibilities.
Why does Ned Lamont hate America?


blog comments powered by Disqus