comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Bush happy it was Brownie, not Bush, who took the heat for Katrina
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Bush happy it was Brownie, not Bush, who took the heat for Katrina



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Now it's clear why Bush thought Brownie was doing a heckuva job. He was the perfect foil. From E&P:

This was the text of the email message to Brown read on the air: "I did hear of one reference to you, at the Cabinet meeting yesterday. I wasn't there but I heard someone commented that the press was sure beating up on Mike Brown, to which the President replied, 'I'd rather they beat up on him than me or Chertoff.'"
Yeah, because with Bush, the buck stops anywhere but the Oval Office.


blog comments powered by Disqus