comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread - and a question
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread - and a question



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Anybody got suggestions for an online service to make greeting cards from my own photos? I don't want to print them on my printer, I want a service to make them for me so I can have lots and lots of thank you cards to send out to folks, things like that. Is it better going to a local printer, or better (and cheaper) just doing it online somewhere, and if so, where? I know CafePress, one of my t-shirt companies, offer the service for like $7 for 10 cards or something like that. Any thoughts?

As always, this is one of those topics that I think might help a lot of you to get answers on, so I'm putting it to all of you. Thanks.


blog comments powered by Disqus