comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I'm NOT a boy. I'm a MAN!
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I'm NOT a boy. I'm a MAN!



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Bush saying this week that he supports Rumsfeld:

"I say, I listen to all voices, but mine is the final decision. And Don Rumsfeld is doing a fine job. He's not only transforming the military, he's fighting a war on terror. He's helping us fight a war on terror. I have strong confidence in Don Rumsfeld. I hear the voices, and I read the front page, and I know the speculation. But I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."
Bush on December 31, 2002 saying we're NOT heading to war in Iraq:
BUSH: You say we're headed to war in Iraq, I don't know why you say that. I hope we're not headed to war in Iraq. I'm the person that gets to decide, not you. And I hope that this can be done peacefully. We've got a military presence there to remind Saddam Hussein, however, that when I say we will lead a coalition of the willing to disarm him if he chooses not to disarm, I mean it.
Would you like some cheese with that whine?


blog comments powered by Disqus