comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I'm eating fruit and yoghurt all day as I have to fit into my tux that I haven't worn in 2 years. I got invited by radio honcho Ellen Ratner of Talk Radio News Service to sit at her table at the Radio and Television Correspondents Dinner tomorrow, which is a great thrill if you're into the DC political/journalist thing. It's my first time, so it might end up boring, but at this point I think it'll be fun. And I doubt anyone will have a clue who I am. Blogger? How do you spell it?

Of course the tux is a wee bit tight, and that settles it. Need to lose a few by summer, the age creeping waistline thingy is not acceptable.

Oh yeah, and I can comment on my weight but you can't. Kind of like talking about my mom.


blog comments powered by Disqus