comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Friday Orchid Blogging
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Friday Orchid Blogging



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


I'm hoping AMERICAblog reader Barney won't mind me sharing the photo he sent in today of an orchid his wife bought a few weeks ago. It's a "typical" phalaenopsis, the kind you find in lots of local stores, but looking at this "typical" plant you can see why they sell so well. It's pretty cool.

It's spring time finally, and that means, hopefully, a new crop of orchid blooms. Different orchids bloom at different times of the year, I have I think two that are currently in the process of spiking (i.e., throwing up a flower spike that will eventually bloom). Stay tuned.

Thanks to Barney for sending in the photo, hope he doesn't mind I used it. :-)

Enjoy,

JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus