comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open coffee call to all AMERICAblog readers in Amsterdam area
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open coffee call to all AMERICAblog readers in Amsterdam area



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I posted about this early this morning, but realized that in order to reach you folks over there, I probably ought to post first thing in the morning YOUR time. So here we go.

Let's organize a coffee for anyone interesed in meeting up in Amsterdam. Someone suggested the Cafe Americain, which sounds lovely. I'm open to other suggestions. I have plans for Thursday afternoon, but that's it. So we could do Wed afternoon, Thursday morning, Friday etc. Anyone in Amsterdam and interested, please weigh in via the comments, I'd really like to set this up. Thanks, JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus