comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I was just reading the Amsterdam guide book my hotel left in my room...
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I was just reading the Amsterdam guide book my hotel left in my room...



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

And here's the section on AIDS

In contrast to saying nothing, as in England, or inciting celibacy, as in the States, or parading a horde of sport and fashion celebrities holding up condoms on the front cover of a popular magazines, as in France - Holland decided on a more direct sensible approach. We were treated to a special public service health film on nationwide television during prime time: two totally nude attractive teenagers (male & female) masturbating while holding hands and kissing. The voice over narrative explained that there were other ways of achieving sexual satisfaction besides penetration. It ended with their orgasms.


blog comments powered by Disqus