comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Just had to share the latest on my orchid
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Just had to share the latest on my orchid



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Last Friday I shared with you the slowly forming flower bud on my paphiopedilum orchid. Well, it's starting to open up and should be fully open by Friday, knock on wood. So I just had to share another photo of it slowly opening. It's pretty cool, I think.

Just so you know what you're seeing. The top part is going to be the upper back of the flower. The two internal petals will be two big fans sticking out the right and left sides, and the bottom will be the bottom petal. Click on the link above and you'll see examples of the parents of this plant.

This was yesterday....



And this is today....


blog comments powered by Disqus