comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: CNN host "hates 9/11 families"
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

CNN host "hates 9/11 families"



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

CNN host Glenn Beck says he hate the families of the victims of September 11:

...you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families? Took me about a year. And I had such compassion for them, and I really wanted to help them, and I was behind, you know, "Let's give them money, let's get this started." All of this stuff. And I really didn't -- of the 3,000 victims' families, I don't hate all of them. Probably about 10 of them. And when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, "Oh shut up!" I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining.
CNN: The most trusted name in hate.


blog comments powered by Disqus