comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: RNC running online ad bragging that they want to keep our troops in Iraq while Dems want a withdrawal
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

RNC running online ad bragging that they want to keep our troops in Iraq while Dems want a withdrawal



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Good. Every day the media announces that another ten US soldiers have died in Iraq I want ever American reminded that the Republicans are to blame for this disaster, and that the Democrats wanted us out of there long ago.

Hell, I'd have paid for that RNC ad out of my own pocket.

By the way, while we're debating who is an isn't a real patriotic American, I'd like to know why RNC chair Ken Mehlman isn't volunteering to serve in Iraq. I assume there's nothing stopping him, right?

More on this issue from Kos.


blog comments powered by Disqus