comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I was at a dinner tonight for the neighborhood association and a guy asked me what I did for a living. It was the first time that I can think of that I had to tell a stranger "I'm a blogger." It was weird. I almost felt like I had to justify myself, though I didn't. And it clearly was the first time anybody had told this guy that they blogged for a living. Anyway, it was just weird, kind of like telling a stranger you're gay when you don't want to tell them but you kind of don't have a choice because of the question they just asked you. Yeah I know, weird comparison, but that's what it felt like. Just thought I'd share.


blog comments powered by Disqus