comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Bush: I am not the Bubble Boy
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Bush: I am not the Bubble Boy



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I'm not clueless, really I'm not:

U.S. President George W. Bush said on Monday that he does not live "in a bubble" and that he is well aware of what is going on outside the White House, rejecting critics' claims that he is out of touch with public opinion.

"I don't feel in a bubble," Bush said in an interview on "NBC Nightly News."

"I feel like I'm getting really good advice from very capable people, and that people from all walks of life have informed me and informed those who advise me. And I feel very comfortable that I'm very aware of what's going on," Bush said.
If you have to say you are very aware of what's going on, you probably aren't.

But, Bush is doing interviews. He even answered some questions from the audience yesterday. Wow. Watch the MSM gush over those "major" developments.


blog comments powered by Disqus