comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Back from "Kong"
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Back from "Kong"



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I liked it a lot.

Granted, it's a bit of a Jurassic Park meets Superman (the original TV show) meets Brokeback Mountain, but it was really good. It's long as hell, 3 hours, but I didn't really notice. The acting was great, the lead actress was really good, no clue who she is, and Kong was amazing. Special effects rock. I didn't appreciate the sequences that reminded me of Jurassic Park - they're very well done, VERY well done, but still, I've seen that movie already, thanks.

Anyway, I thought it was an EXCELLENT film, a keeper. See it.

PS It can be a bit gory and violent and borders on a really scary horror flick at times, just FYI.


blog comments powered by Disqus