comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Winter has arrived across Europe
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Winter has arrived across Europe



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

It wasn't much compared to what I saw growing up in the northeast but for Paris and for November it was pretty surprising. After a dusting of flurries on Friday we had a nice little snowstorm in Paris yesterday leaving all of about half an inch, maybe. A little snow on the ground always looks so nice. I always miss it when it snows here because I'm traveling somewhere else so it was good fun to see the trees covered. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that our cold start to winter fizzles out and we go back to our normal mild winter, just like every other winter.


blog comments powered by Disqus