comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread - Should Bob Woodward be Fired?
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread - Should Bob Woodward be Fired?



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I'm off to lunch, but I'd like to have a serious discussion about Bob Woodward. Let's avoid the snarkiness and the gratuitous nastiness, and rather focus on, for real, the gravity of what he did.

How serious was it that Bob Woodward didn't come clean to his editor or the public about his role in PlameGate? How serious is it that he spoke out against the investigation on TV, while not disclosing his conflict? And, should the Washington Post consider firing him?

I'm serious, I want a reasoned analysis this time, rather than just our knee-jerk reaction (mine included). I'm asking this because I'd like to gage, for real, how significant this is, or isn't. Thanks.


blog comments powered by Disqus