comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: She's Baaaack - and her first column is about Cindy Sheehan
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

She's Baaaack - and her first column is about Cindy Sheehan



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Okay, I admit it. I love Maureen Dowd. I take great comfort knowing she is back on the beat. Reading her column made me laugh out loud:

It's amazing that the White House does not have the elementary shrewdness to have Mr. Bush simply walk down the driveway and hear the woman out, or invite her in for a cup of tea. But W., who has spent nearly 20 percent of his presidency at his ranch, is burrowed into his five-week vacation and two-hour daily workouts. He may be in great shape, but Iraq sure isn't.
Definitely, definitely worth a read...and again, I am way biased.


blog comments powered by Disqus