comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: NRA reaches out to America with subtle new approach
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

NRA reaches out to America with subtle new approach



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

And who wouldn't respond to this call from Ted Nugent?

"Let's next year sit here and say, 'Holy smokes, the NRA has 40 million members now,'" he said. "No one is allowed at our barbecues unless they are an NRA member. Do that in your life."

"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Sounds like he probably meant to add in "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" but just ran out of time.


blog comments powered by Disqus