comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Matt Drudge tells reporter he's "not gay"
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Matt Drudge tells reporter he's "not gay"



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

From the Sunday Times of London:

“So are you a gay right-wing Republican?” I ask.

“No, I’m not gay. I was nearly married a few years ago. And no, I’m not a right-wing Republican,” he replies without batting an eye.
Well, that might come as a surprise to all the journalists, from David Brock to Michelangelo Signorile, who have outed Drudge over the years. I think this is going to get interesting.

Here's a bit more:
What does Drudge do when he is not plugged into cyberspace? “That’s a very good question and I’m not going to discuss it,” he replies.

“Hold on, Matt,” I say, “you’re always exposing the private lives of public figures. You can’t go all coy now.”

“I’m not very social. I live on an island in Miami, Florida, and I do my own shopping and pay my taxes,” he says. “And I’m not mean.”

That is not the way that Drudge’s critics see it. David Brock, a former right-wing journalist, claimed in his book Blinded by the Right that Drudge was gay, yet supported a party that these critics see as “homophobic”.


blog comments powered by Disqus