comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Senator Reid tells the FEC not to regulate the Internet
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Senator Reid tells the FEC not to regulate the Internet



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Not sure if you'd been following, but there was a big brouhaha a few weeks ago over the possibility that the FEC was going to regulate blogs, and the like, as political contributions. It was a big mess, people flipped out, and the FEC was forced to back down, kind of.

Well, Senator Reid, our newest favoritest Senator, has written the FEC to let them know he introduced legislation to make sure they keep their hands off the Internets.

The letter is here.

The legislation is here.

Like I said, I'm increasingly impressed by what I see from Senator Reid. I don't think I ever said that about Tom Daschle.


blog comments powered by Disqus