comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Techies, I need some help on Gannon research
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Techies, I need some help on Gannon research



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I have a Web site that used to be live and no longer is. The domain for the site was registered 4 or so years ago, WhoIs Source only shows the registration for the past 4 days (as if the domain were just bought a few days ago). I know for a fact the domain and site was live four years ago, it isn't now. I bought the premium package on WhoIs source, and for this domain it does NOT show the history prior to 4 days ago. And I know how to search for the history on WhoIs source, I've done it successfully before. How can we pull up the history of who registered this URL four years ago?


blog comments powered by Disqus