comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: How a DNC chair is elected - the process
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

How a DNC chair is elected - the process



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Matt Stoller of BOPNews.com has written up a short explanation of the process for selecting a new DNC chair. You can read it here.

Caveat, Matt has posted the explanation on a Web site he's helping run that is pushing Simon Rosenberg for DNC chair. I'm still agnostic on Rosenbeg. I'm impressed that he did a conference call with those of us with BlogPac a few days ago, but I'd still like to know where he actually stands on the issues. Is he a conservative, a liberal, what? Can't pin the guy down, and I'd like to before I support him. So far, I'm still with Dean.


blog comments powered by Disqus