comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Ben Afleck, Michael Moore, Jeanine Garofolo and more
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Ben Afleck, Michael Moore, Jeanine Garofolo and more



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Wow, this day has been out of control. I've had enough celebrity sitings to make my head spin. This morning, saw Teresa Heinz speak at the gay caucus. Ben Afleck spoke as well, and was amazingly good. Afleck talked about his "partner" Ben Afleck :-) He also mentioned he has a gay cousin who's very cute and single, and a gay godfather. He concluded by shouting out to the crowd that gays and lesbians are "entitled to every other God damn right as any other American. Everyone went wild. And as an aside, he really is cute in person - I never understood the attraction to the guy - I get it now.

Other speakers today included Rob Reiner, former Clinton cabinet secretary Bill Richards, and Robert Gant (?), you know, the guy on Queer as Folk who's dating Hal Sparks (very cute guy, I hear he went to law school with me - now I find out).

While having lunch, I got to see Tucker Carlson hop out of a cab, looking all spiffy in his trademark bow-tie (he was VERY nice to the cab driver, I might add - seems like a nice guy). I got to see Republican National Committee chair Ed Gillespie jogging by my cab in a hot sweat (I tried to yell "hit him!" but it was too late). Later saw Jerry Springer, Michael Moore surrounded by A MILLION PEOPLE, I got to finally meet blogger-extraordinaire Atrios (nee Duncan Smith), ran into my friend David Brock, and lots more.

More later tonight.


blog comments powered by Disqus