comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Video: How Ayn Rand and L. Ron Hubbard came up with their evil master plans (humor)
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Video: How Ayn Rand and L. Ron Hubbard came up with their evil master plans (humor)



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

This is both excellent good humor and frighteningly correct. I couldn't have written it better myself (this really is fine writing).



So right it has to have happened:
Rand: "I wonder if I could take the worst, most selfish misguided people and make them worse. Oh that would be delicious. ...

"I got it! I'm going to take rich white college kids, and convince them that they're just ... too ... nice."
Evil indeed. Watch twice; every false word a true one. Thanks, folks at Cracked.

And thanks to Digby for bringing this to our attention. Her post was about the improbable Mormon founding myth, and includes a nice analysis of "the angel Moroni's" prose by Mark Twain. Do click; you won't be sorry.

GP

To follow or send links: @Gaius_Publius
 


blog comments powered by Disqus