* Eighty percent of Republicans favor “creating an insurance poll where small businesses and uninsured have access to insurance exchanges to take advantage of large group pricing benefits.” That’s backed by 75 percent of independents.As I noted again this morning, it's all about messaging.
* Fifty-seven percent of Republicans support “providing subsidies on a sliding scale to aid individuals and families who cannot afford health insurance.” That’s backed by 67 percent of independents.
* Fifty-four percent of Republicans favor “requiring companies with more than 50 employees to provide insurance for their employers.” That’s backed by 75 percent of independents.
* Fifty two percent of Republicans favor “allowing children to stay on parents insurance until age 26. That’s backed by 69 percent of independents.
* Seventy eight percent of Republicans support “banning insurance companies from denying coverage for pre-existing conditions; 86 percent of Republicans favor “banning insurance companies from cancelling policies because a person becomes ill.” Those are backed by 82 percent of independents and 87 percent of independents.
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff
Poll: GOPers approve of most key provisions of ObamaCare, except individual mandate
Even Republicans agree with most of the key provisions of the law that they demonize on a regular basis. From Greg Sargent: