comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Insurance companies owe $1 billion in rebates, if ObamaCare not struck down
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Insurance companies owe $1 billion in rebates, if ObamaCare not struck down



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

That evil Obamacare strikes again.

First, it very likely lowered my health insurance premium by 10% this year - the first decrease I've seen, ever.

Then it created affordable insurance for people with pre-existing conditions, as a filler between now and the day in a few years when it will be illegal for insurance companies to turn away anyone for a pre-existing condition.

And it's getting rid of annual limits like the one I face on my CareFirst BCBS that just ran out my prescription coverage for the year, less than half a year into the year, due to my asthma drugs and my various eye drops for my cataract surgery that are outrageously expensive.

And now Americans are actually getting a billion dollars back from the insurance companies.

So evil, that ObamaCare. Too bad that no one on the right who thinks it's a bad plan can actually explain anything that it actually does that's bad.

Any day now the Supreme Court is due to rule on the constitutionality of the new law.  God help us.  The law wasn't perfect by any means, but it did do some good things - not nearly enough - but it did do some good.  This is absurd that the Supreme Court could reverse even these meager advancements.

I don't see how anyone under the age of 50, who doesn't have a government job, is ever going to be able to afford to retire in this country.


blog comments powered by Disqus