comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Rocky Road to Dublin
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Rocky Road to Dublin



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

UPDATE: Apologies for the video not making the cut when I first published. Somehow Blogger isn't being kind to me and keeps removing links. This pub reminded me of the music and fun of a pub that I visited while hitchhiking along the west coast of Ireland in my younger years. It's a great song about a traveler who leaves home. Today is the last day of SXSW so I'm going to take in some more music, which is everywhere in Austin. It's been a great experience and the town is just great. It's hard to beat a town that loves music as much as they do here in Austin.


blog comments powered by Disqus