comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: R.E.M. - Orange Crush
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

R.E.M. - Orange Crush



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I'm pretty much sorted now for tickets to the rodeo on Tuesday in Houston. The closest thing that I have experienced would be the state fair in Ohio, but that was mostly about seeing what cow won a prize and maybe a concert or two. (I don't think they have tractor pulls at the rodeo, but again, it's all new to me.) They have a BBQ cook-off but I don't think I will make it for that this time. Pity though because I love good BBQ. The weather really feels like summer for me and when I get home it will be cold again, so I need to enjoy the warm weather while I have it.


blog comments powered by Disqus