comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I was at the park with Sasha and Malia today
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I was at the park with Sasha and Malia today



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Sasha, Malia, Eric and Col. Mustard (r to l)
I was at the park with my friend Eric and my dog Sasha today, when we ran into a couple of other dogs. When it came time to do the customary "what's your dog's name?" I realized that we were in the presence of Sasha and Malia, otherwise known as the Obama kids.

Even funnier, my cousin named Sasha with no intent to name her after the first kid, and Malia, I'm told, was named before Obama even ran for president. Apparently, Malia means "Mary" in the Hawaiian language.  Anyway, I thought it was kind of funny.  Sadly, no hunky Secret Service guys were anywhere to be had.


blog comments powered by Disqus