comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Video: Sparky the dog likes rolling himself down hills
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Video: Sparky the dog likes rolling himself down hills



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

My dog Sasha, oddly, yesterday walked into the shower with me for her monthly bath. Normally she avoids the shower like the plague, but this time I locked her in the bathroom, so she knew what was coming (started shaking the poor thing), but when it was time, I opened the shower door and with water running she walked right in. Was truly bizarre. I want to say she finally gave in to the inevitability, but dogs don't really do that. It's been two years now that I've been putting a harness on Sasha every time we go for a walk, and she still holds out hope every time that maybe if she just backs away far enough I won't put the harness on. Hasn't worked in two years.


blog comments powered by Disqus