comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Video: Donkey either really likes or really hates the violin
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Video: Donkey either really likes or really hates the violin



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK



I love the story that goes with it:

I had no idea how our donkey would react beforehand. Please excuse my playing. I was too distracted, LOL!

I bought Donkeyotee when he was a starving 4 and 1/2 month old colt who had been errantly weaned at 2 and 1/2 months of age. My vet didn't think he would make it through that first night. He was skin and bones, his ears drooped down, and he was too weak to take more than a single shuffling step on his own. Reported the previous owner to animal control and they investigated.

He is 7 years old now and very healthy. He makes me smile every day with his antics. You never know what can happen when you help an animal in need.


blog comments powered by Disqus