comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Evening News accidentally catches woman tripping and falling while texting
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Evening News accidentally catches woman tripping and falling while texting



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I'm not sure I'd put this in the "funny" category. Still, people need to pay more attention.

Drivers are the worst. I had a guy tell me, after he nearly hit me making a right turn with no turn signal on, that he was in the right because the traffic light had given him the green arrow to turn right. He just couldn't understand the concept of just because the traffic light turn arrow is green doesn't mean you don't have to use your own turn signal on your car (this was on Dupont Circle, where without a signal he could have simply kept driving along the circle, so without his signal on you'd have no way of knowing until the last second that he was turning into you). And sure, I shouldn't have walked against the light.  But that doesn't really explain why the guy doesn't use his turn signal - you can tell I'm walking, you can't tell that he's turning until the last second.

No one uses their turn signal anymore, and I have no idea why. Cities ought to raise the ticket for a second infraction to $500, then see if they start using their signal.

/JohnMcCainRant


blog comments powered by Disqus