Maggie Haberman of Politico has a long story detailing the six big lessons from New Hampshire. It's good and worth a read. Here's the quick synopsis.
1. Romney did well, and having won both Iowa and NH becomes all the more likely to be the GOP nominee.
2. Huntsman had a real surge in NH that justifies him staying in the race.
3. "The GOP cannot ignore Ron Paul."
4. Both Santorum and Gingrich are losing their status as the "anti-Romney."
5. The SuperPACs are having a huge influence, and may mean that Gingrich, Santorum and Huntsman will stay in the race until Super Tuesday.
6. Rick Perry is toast, with just 0.73 percent of the vote.
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff