comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Bo Diddly - Roadrunner
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Bo Diddly - Roadrunner



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


We finally made it to the concert last night at Ste. Chapelle and wow, it was fantastic. I hadn't been to the 11th century chapel in years so forgot how great the acoustics are. It was a packed house and the musicians were really on fire. Great time.

Since I couldn't motivate myself to head out west to Versailles today, I think that I have to do it today. My ride along the Marne was cool, but nice. The winter riding faces were all out there yesterday. It's never that much fun to cycle in the winter but the paths are always empty, which is nice.


blog comments powered by Disqus