comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Cab Colloway - Reefer Man
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Cab Colloway - Reefer Man



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


There's nothing like a bit of Cab Calloway to get the day started. I've been in London for the week in planning sessions for the launch of a new business so I've hardly had a chance to follow the news. What news I did manage to follow was the situation in Japan as well as in Libya. Neither is very encouraging.

On the upside, this is our weekend to take care of our goddaughter. Little Marie is about 18 months old and is the easiest little one to babysit. She's a good sleeper (hooray!) and has a healthy appetite. If the weather holds we're heading over to Jardin du Luxembourg so she can play and possibly even ride in one of the pony carts.


blog comments powered by Disqus