US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Washington Post leaves DC, Puerto Rico, American Samoa and the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas off its 'where do I vote' list
How did they forget Washington, DC? Check it out - no DC, or the other three places. (I contacted the Post, and they're fixing it. It's a surprisingly common mistake, leaving DC out of lists like this.)
Washington Post leaves DC, Puerto Rico, American Samoa and the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas off its 'where do I vote' list
How did they forget Washington, DC? Check it out - no DC, or the other three places. (I contacted the Post, and they're fixing it. It's a surprisingly common mistake, leaving DC out of lists like this.)
Include your pet's photo in our rotating archive by sending it to photos@americablog.com. Make sure you put "pet" in the subject line, and tell us something about your pet (goofy, touching, whatever you like), and we just might write a post about it too!