comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: The Pretenders - Brass in Pocket
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

The Pretenders - Brass in Pocket



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


The song that brought them into the spotlight. When they passed through Philly, I saw them both nights at the old Tower Theater and wished they were playing another night. Too bad drug addictions took such a heavy toll.

Looking back at my zip through the States recently, one thing that still works very well is customer service. I could do without the constant hounding (that some people think is helpful) but still, service is at a completely different level there.

The other issue that stood out for me was how disillusioned people in their 50s, 60s and even 70s were with the state of the US. I heard on multiple occasions that the US as a power was wiped out and dying. I'm still not a believer in China - or at least this current regime - but I also don't quite know what to think about our future. There's no appetite for real change among the political class. At this rate, how long can this mess continue before we're passed by someone?


blog comments powered by Disqus