comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: A bit more about Thomas Roberts, Countdown replacement host
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

A bit more about Thomas Roberts, Countdown replacement host



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

So I've been watching Countdown in Keith Olbermann's absence and become intrigued with Thomas Roberts, the replacement host. I think he's acquitted himself well, considering the position he found himself in — a position he admitted was awkward on Friday, by the way. So I did a little research.

Turns out, Thomas Roberts has an interesting, and admirable, back-story.

Now that the Olbermann fiasco is "settled" (pending Keith's comment on it), it's good to know that the Countdown takedown of Big Money hadn't diminished while Olbermann was gone. Roberts did his part well, and not just by rote. He earned that nice, gracious Thank You from Rachel to Roberts during their "throw." Good fill-in during bad times.

GP


blog comments powered by Disqus