comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Two women beat man who failed to hold elevator door open for them
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Two women beat man who failed to hold elevator door open for them



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I had a similar problem in France on entering the FNAC (kind of the French Best Buy) in Montparnasse. I'd open the door to go in, hold it for the person behind me, then every person behind them would keep coming in and not bother using their hand to support the door, so I'd be standing there, ad infinitum, holding the door for everyone. I finally just let it shut on someone. (There was no pasta available.)

Story sounds funny at first, but on reading the entire thing, I'm not so sure anymore.

The women told police “they had to use their fists, their bags and their feet to teach him a lesson,” according to the police report.

In fact, when officers arrived at the Tremont Street building late Saturday night they said they found noodles dripping off the back of Warsame.
And actually, the guy says that you need a pass to enter the elevator - it's a housing complex - and you're not supposed to let people in the elevator who don't have a pass. That makes this a bit more interesting. It's the age old question of whether you let someone slip in behind you when you enter your key-locked building. Would you?


blog comments powered by Disqus