comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Thursday Morning Open Thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Thursday Morning Open Thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Good morning.

I'm running a little late today. Not sure if it's because the weather has cooled down and it's good sleeping weather or because I've got that same sense of anger I had a year ago, two years ago, three years ago...etc. I don't want to be angry. I thought this year was going to be fun. It hasn't been. The most annoying part is how the White House brain trust is angry at Obama's base because we actually expected Obama to keep his promises (like he said he would.) Some day, people will study how Rahm Emanuel, Jim Messina, David Axelrod and others destroyed the Obama brand in such a short amount of time. I want Obama to succeed. But, I want the Obama from the campaign to succeed. Is that too much to ask?

Anyway, let's get started...


blog comments powered by Disqus