comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Thursday Morning Open Thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Thursday Morning Open Thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Good morning.

Five more days. I am excited about the new president. I am. But, in some ways, it's even more significant that the Bush reign is over. I think I've been angry for eight years. At least I've been able to channel some of that anger by writing on AMERICAblog. But, it's been a long eight years.

I'm looking forward to watching the motorcade with Obama and Bush leave the White House on the way to the Capitol. That means Bush is out of our lives. We still have a lot to do to recover, but he's never going back to the Oval Office.

Five days....


blog comments powered by Disqus