comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Obama's official White House photo
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Obama's official White House photo



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK



What do you think? As a photographer myself, I don't love it. I think the camera angle makes him look small (it's shot from too high up), the blue shirt looks too blue-collar for a president, and the jacket droops on his shoulders (I don't even like the tie or the way it's tied). The entire photo is diminutive of a man who is about 6-1, intensely charismatic, and leader of the free world. The only part of the photo I like is his face. The eyes are piercing, and I like that. The lips are pursed, not sure I like that. But the rest of the photo just isn't presidential to me. To you?


blog comments powered by Disqus