comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Wednesday Morning Open Thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Wednesday Morning Open Thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Good morning. I'm back to my routine.

It's the last day of 2008. What a year, huh? We're ending this year on the brink of an economic crisis and still engaged in two wars. In 21 days, we're rid of George Bush. But, it will take years and years to undo the damage he's inflicted on our country and the world. Years and years.

And, is there a bigger dick in politics than Rod Blagojevich? Wow. That guy just doesn't cease to amaze. He sure seems to have a vendetta going against his one-time ally, Barack Obama. It's like Blago is plotting each move to do the most damage he can to Obama and the Democratic party.

I guess it's that time of year to make New Year's resolutions. I rarely do, but next year, I resolve that I will not awaken to the TODAY Show. In 2009, I will not get out of bed irritated every day.

Let's start threading the news.


blog comments powered by Disqus